Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The First Post

I'm new to blogs, and hope to get a regular schedule of updates and postings going shortly. A little bit about myself...

I am an author of "Mairi's Magic," a romance set in Medieval Scotland in the late 1300's. It was published in March of 2006 with Wings E-Press. I invite you to check it out and let me know what you think. I have no problem with honest, constructive criticism--you can't when you are a writer. One develops a thick skin in this business. If you really want to do me a favor, please post a review on Amazon.com, who also lists my book.

I am 33 years old, an avid reader and animal lover (My current personal zoo is 1 large guinea pig, beta fish, snail, canary and pug dog.). I am learning to ride horses (English style), I paint for my own amusement, and am desperately trying to get lupins to grow in my backyard.

That's all for now. There will be, I hope, more interesting posts in the future. :-)

No comments: